Hogan Fashion Brand Information
Hogan designs are highly comfortable and are a fusion of extraordinary quality and casual luxury.
Hogan Brand Biography
Hogan is an Italian fashion brand that creates and designs footwear for women, men and children. Hogan is well-known for its chic and innovative shoe designs, which are of high-quality and extreme comfort. The Italian fashion house is a subsidiary of Tod’s S.p.a Group, which is owned by Diego Della Valle.
The Beginnings of Hogan
- In 1986 the company launched their brand label in Milan, Italy.
- Hogan’s first sneakers collection was inspired by the world sport, cricket and an instant hit. Although the brand label was born in 1986, their first sneaker line,s the athletic sneaker, was only released in 1995.
- In 1997, the Italian fashion brand released another line of sneakers, the interactive sneaker. The sneaker soon became the best seller of the brand.
- In 2000, Hogan opened their first flagship store, in Milan.
The Italian fashion house is well-known for its contemporary fashion style and its innovative designs. Their shoes are not only highly comfortable, but are also of exemplary quality. The footwear designs are extremely light and are made from the finest materials.
- In June 2003, the Italian footwear company opened a boutique store in Kong Hong. It was their first Hogan store in Asia.
- Further stores were opened in Dubai, London, Paris, Lebanon, Rome, Korea, Paris, Lebanon, and Taiwan.
- The Italian luxury footwear brand launched the Hogan Olympia sneaker collection in 2004.
- In 2008 Hogan collaborated with Thakoon Panichgul to design and create a ready-to-wear clothing line for women.
- A year later, the company released a series of 16 styles of sunglasses. The Italian footwear brand partnered with the Marcolin Group, to present the 16 styles of sunglasses.
- In November 2010, Hogan partnered with Karl Lagerfeld, to design and produce a footwear collection.
- The Italian fashion house partnered with stylist and designer, Katie Grand and launched an accessories collection in January 2013. The Grand collection features a range of leather purses, footwear and sunglasses.
- Hollywood celebrities such as Janet Jackson, Uma Thurman, Gwyneth Paltrow and Anouck Lepere are some of the celebrities who adore the innovative Italian fashion brand.
- The Hogan brand is synonymous with sophistication, excellence, quality and modern culture.
“Italian style is a natural attitude. It is about a life of good taste. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Simple but with good taste. Luxury is possible to buy. Good taste is not.”
2nd Take is the largest consignment second-hand online clothing retailer in South Africa with boutique shops in Cape Town. 2nd Take stocks exclusive designer brands and high street labels, often not available for purchase anywhere else in South Africa.
2nd Take is now available as low cost Franchise nationwide in South Africa.
For further information on 2nd Take, please contact us on 021 434 5878 or e-mail email@example.com.