Mammut – Detailed Label Information for this active wear brand
Mammut, the leading outdoor attire brand...
Mammut – Fashion Brand Information
Mammut is one the leading distributors of mountaineering and trekking equipment.
Early life of Fashion Brand Mammut
- The brand was founded by Kasper Tanner in 1862 in Dintikon, near Lenzburg, Switzerland.
- Kasper Tanner did a three-year apprenticeship as a rope maker in Wohlen.
- The first establishment was opened in 1862 by Kasper Tanner and specialised in rope works only.
- After a few years, the brand then decided to extend its product range by now selling mountain and trekking gear.
- The brand was later was bought by Conzzeta AG.
- In 2003, Mammut purchased Raichle, which was an successful boot brand for 100 years, from Austrian owner Kneissl.
- The Company also purchase other divisions like Ajungilak and Toko, under the subsidiary of Conzzeta AG.
- The brand’s logo is the picture of a Mammut, the colours of the brand are red and black.
- The company only speciality is outdoor clothing
- Today Mammut is owned by Conzzeta AG and is run by CEO Rolf Schmid.
- The Company headquarters is in Seon, Switzerland and has a worldwide sales network in over 50 countries .
- In addition to that, the brand has a number of production partners in Europe and Asia.
- Mammut is by far the best-known supplier in the market of outdoor clothes and accessories. It has stood the test of time for over 150 years, and still today continues to be seen has quality brand.
2nd Take is the largest consignment second-hand clothing Franchise group in South Africa with boutique shops in Cape Town, Pretoria and Bloemfontein, as well as a convenient online store. 2nd Take stocks exclusive designer brands and high street labels, often not available for purchase anywhere else in South Africa.
For further information on 2nd Take, please contact us on 021 434 5878 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.