2nd Take’s Retail Franchise Business to combat recession
A Retail Franchise Business
Joining 2nd Take and combat the South African Recession.
The current recession has placed extreme pressure on the South African economy, especially on the Retail Franchise Business Network. 2nd Take and its business model can be seen as the perfect avenue for successfully overcoming the recession challenges, due to the following factors:
- the product category is designer branded 2nd hand clothing
- the quality products are available at very affordable prices and are interesting for a large number of consumers, for men and women
- the 2nd Take Franchise model is built around consignment stock – so cash flow pressures are reduced
- the cost of entry to the retail Franchise Business network is low
- the Franchise model works – it has been tried and tested over years
Our Franchise model structure is unique and ideal for this challenging time in the South African economy. The products are generally of high value, excellent quality and thought after. The 2nd Take brand speaks for itself and we have over 80% repeat shoppers.
If you are thinking about starting a new business – consider opening a 2nd Take Retail Franchise business. It may just be the right ticket for you. Contact on 021 434 5878 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.